We meet your needs
Blue Spiral are dedicated to understanding their clients and providing the best solutions to help meet their specific needs.
In today’s market, the recruitment process can be a time-consuming task for companies to carry out. With this, Blue Spiral understand that a client’s recruitment process is not just a procedure that is rushed or done inadequately. Therefore, Blue Spiral offers its clients a comprehensive service to ensure every client receives the best possible recruitment results.
As well as our company values we also commit to offering the following:
- Flexibility – we understand that requirements change daily, therefore clients will specifically be assigned with a dedicated consultant to help meet recruitment timelines or requirements.
- Dedicated client and candidate approach – we take the time to get to know both candidates and clients ensuring we are fully aware of what both parties are looking for, by us taking this time, means we are minimising the risk of wasting our candidates and clients time.
- Quality of service – As you will see by our values and our above approach, we ensure we do not provide a service which overwhelms our clients with CV’s, we supply an accurate and detailed service to ensure our clients are only receiving the people specific to their vacancy.
- UK Coverage – Blue Spiral offer a service across the UK, meaning we can help support with candidate resourcing in all your locations.
- Friendly and unforgettable – You can always count on a friendly and professional service with the aim to always satisfy every customer.
We meet your requirements
Clients can expect this service throughout the process.
Blue Spiral tailor their process to help fit in with client’s requirements, however we thought it may be worthwhile to demonstrate what a typical process would look like below, detailing each step, and what we do to ensure a great service is provided to both candidate and client.
Upon a client releasing a vacancy to Blue Spiral, a dedicated consultant will communicate with the client over the phone or a face-to-face meeting (whichever preferred) to understand specific needs and requirements to these vacancy/vacancies to identify the best process.
Blue Spiral will then utilise marketing, networking and software tools to identify the best matched candidates along with a candidate qualification process for the specific vacancy.
Candidate CV sending
Blue Spiral endeavour to understand the amount of CV’s a client is looking to receive and will focus on quality over quantity ensuring the CV’s you do receive are specific to the vacancy.
CV feedback & Interview arranging
The client is contacted to discuss feedback on all candidate’s CV’s, organising potential interview requests, and all the interview information the candidate requires.
Candidate Interview organisation
Candidate/candidates will be contacted, and interviews will be arranged. Clients can be ensured a dedicated consultant will work with these candidates throughout the process ensuring they receive all information and preparation they require prior to the interview.
The arranged interview will take place between the client and candidate. A client can also request a Blue Spiral consultant to be present at the interview (dependant on availability).
A dedicated consultant will be in touch with both client and candidates to gain detailed feedback from both parties.
Offers & Rejections
A consultant will manage all offers and rejections between clients and candidates along with detailed feedback. Once the job is filled a consultant will liaise with the client and candidate to organise start dates and necessary procedures.
Post process, clients can expect continued support from Blue Spiral ensuring all recruitment requirements have been taken care of, as well as offering future recruitment planning support and the option to visit offices post job fills to touch base with all parties. Blue Spiral is passionate about supplying a quality service throughout the process as well as continued support afterwards.